1. File format: MS-PowerPoint (*.ppt) or Adobe PDF (*.pdf)
2. Time: About 15mins, including Q/A part. Please make sure your presentation is well timed.
3. Language: English
4. Fonts: Arial or Times New Roman
5, Dress code: Formal clothes
6. Facility: A laptop will be available in the conference room, presenters are suggested not use their own laptop. If presenters plan to use own laptop, please notify conference secretary via e-mail in advance and test the connection (It's better to bring any necessary adaptors) before session start.
7. Procedure: Copy the presentation file to conference laptop no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start, and introduce yourself to the session chairs before session starts. (Your paper ID, Name, Organization and Paper's title)
· Computer with working camera and audio system;
· Stable Internet Connection (wired connection is preferable);
· Quite place with proper lighting;
· Rename yourself with Session Number +Paper ID+Name, (eg. S1+E001+Lily LI), before entering meeting room.
· Enter 15 Mins prior to the conference.
1. Poster Size: 80cm×100cm, W×H.
2. Language: English.
3. Color printing.
4. The poster should include: Paper ID, Conference Name’s Acronym, Significance of the research, the methods used, the main results obtained, and conclusions drawn.
6. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive, and the characters should be large enough
7. Author should stand by your poster, explaining and answering doubts or questions during poster session.
8. The conference organizer won't send/keep any posters after the conference.